Topline is now a proud Professional Bull Riders, Inc. (PBR) bull team owner and participant in the Million Dollar Bull Team Challenge (BTC), in which 20 select PBR Velocity Tour events occur across the United States.
Topline Steel Buildings proudly partners with Barrett Bucking Stock, of Arkansas City, Kansas. Together, Topline Steel Buildings and Barrett Bucking Stock took home Million Dollar Bull Team Challenge’s 2019 World Champion Bull Team award. It’s an honor to partner together as reigning 2019 World Champions and we look forward to competing for the 2020 award!
- 15 BTC teams consisting of 3 bulls per team will compete head to head for $60,000 in prize money per event.
- The top 10 teams at the end of the season will be awarded $250,000 in MDBTC payout.
- Competitions will be available live from RidePass, a Western sports digital streaming service & featured on Ride TV’s weekly “Ride to Glory” series.
- Follow BTC on social media under Million Dollar Bull Team Challenge and CBRBull.
Support us on the following dates as Topline Bucking Bulls competes in PBR’s Million Dollar Bull Team Challenge!
Stay updated with Million Dollar Bull Team Challenge Standings!
- January 4, 2020: Jacksonville, FL – Topline Bucking Bulls ranked 1st place
- January 11, 2020: Reno, NV – Topline Bucking Bulls ranked 3rd place
- January 25, 2020: Lexington, KY
- February 1, 2020: Knoxville, TN
- April 25, 2020: Wichita, KS